Scooby is a sweet little Mini Goldendoodle male puppy with a solid red color, similar to his dad’s red coat color. Scooby is a straight haired Mini Goldendoodle. His coat type will be wavy. Loves to play around with his litter siblings and run in the yard. He is very loving and loves the human touch. He has a calm nature when handled and engaged. House-broken and crate-trained.
Interested in getting Scooby? CONTACT US for more details about the pup, including the process for reserving and rehoming, a 2-year health guarantee, viewing appointment – scheduled either in-person or via Facetime/Google call, payment options, or any number of other questions you might have. Puppy parents are at home as well.
The puppy is ready to be picked up in Memphis TN. If required we hand deliver the pup all across the US, for a small fee. Delivery will be done via ground transport if the distance is under 3 hours or with accompanied by a flight nanny to an airport near you.
Dad >> Simba
Mom >>> Rosa
Your Puppy will come with the following:
– Wellness check report done by a vet including fecal test (done at 6 weeks old)
– Health records with shot history
– 2 yr health guarantee and signed contract by both parties
– A sample bag of their current puppy food with a feeding schedule and quantity. (The bag should last from a week to 10 days)
– A bag of treats familiar to the puppy.
– Security blanket and a toy (with the mother’s and siblings’ scent on it.)
– Puppy Crate, if picking up the puppy.
– List of recommended products and puppy training + care tips.
About Red Colored Mini Goldendoodles
Like the apricot Mini Goldendoodle, RED is one of the most sought-after coat colors for a Mini Goldendoodle. Again, this is because red Mini Goldendoodles resemble that of a teddy bear. The red-colored Mini Goldendoodle comes in a deep red mahogany color or the “brighter” Red which is lightened due to the presence of apricot color genes.
Red isn’t an official Poodle or Golden Retriever recognized by the AKC, but it is regularly conceived for Goldendoodles by mixing a darker-colored poodle with a normal-colored Golden Retriever.