Say hello to Pepper who is a stunning black pup, charming and sweet. He has a Black coat and there is a slight chance the color will change to a grey/silver/salt n’ peppa look just like his mother.
Interested in getting Pepper? Reservations are Open Now! CONTACT US for more details about the pup, including the process for reserving and rehoming, a 2-year health guarantee, viewing appointment – scheduled either in-person or via Facetime/Google call, payment options, or any number of other questions you might have. Puppy parents are at home as well.
The puppy will be ready to be picked up in Memphis TN – from August 4th onwards, when 8 weeks of age. If required we hand deliver the pup all across the US, for a small fee. Delivery will be done via ground transport if the distance is under 3 hours or with accompanied by a flight nanny to an airport near you.
Mom >>> Rosa
Dad >> Simba
Your Puppy will come with the following:
– Wellness check report done by a vet including fecal test (done at 6 weeks old)
– Health records with shot history
– 2 yr health guarantee and signed contract by both parties
– A sample bag of their current puppy food with a feeding schedule and quantity. (The bag should last from a week to 10 days)
– A bag of treats familiar to the puppy.
– Security blanket and a toy (with the mother’s and siblings’ scent on it.)
– Puppy Crate, if picking up the puppy.
– List of recommended products and puppy training + care tips.
About Black / Grey Colored Mini Goldendoodles
Black Mini Goldendoodles are one of the more unique varieties of Goldendoodles. Yes, black Mini Goldendoodles do exist, and they are just as intelligent and playful as the other colors of Mini Goldendoodles. A black Mini Goldendoodle is a genetic diversity factor of a recessive gene that can be found in either the Golden Retriever or Poodle. In order to create a black Mini Goldendoodle, both the Golden Retriever and the Poodle will need to carry this recessive black gene. Thus, this color is quite rare compared to apricot Mini Goldendoodles or red Mini Goldendoodles.
Even rarer are Grey Mini Goldendoodles, which are very similar to silver Poodles in that they are oftentimes born a dark black color and their hair clears by the age of 2 years and turns grey. After the 2-year mark, grey Mini Goldendoodles typically look like rustic silver and are no longer black colored.